- 100 g of strawberries, wash, discard lids, freeze
- ½ pineapple, dispose of the heart, cut into 2 cm, freeze
- 2 red tomatoes, cut into 1 cm
- 1 apple, peeled, cut into 2 cm, freeze
- 200 ml of fermented milk
- 4 cups of ice cubes
- Put all ingredients into blender. Puree.
- Pour into 4 glasses.
- Serve immediately decorated with strawberries and pineapple chunks.
Nutritional facts per glass:
- Calorie: 97.7 kcal
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Fat: 1.7 g
- Carbohydrate: 20 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
Smoothies are a quick, easy, and delicious way to make sure you get all the fruits and veggies you need, and the smoothies in this book take one step further, and include herbs and spices that will boost your health and energy levels!
Not only will these smoothies give you a quick way to get vitamins and minerals, but they'll also help keep you healthy. Herbs and spices are packed with health benefits, and this book shows you how to incorporate them into your smoothies for a delicious nutrient packed punch!