- 500 ml of pineapple juice of 1 large pineapple
- 250 ml of fresh orange juice
- 250 ml of fresh apple juice
- 25 g of sugar
- 1 red apple
- 1 can of Mandarin orange
- 330 ml of ginger ale or the like
- 5 cups of ice cubes
- Mix pineapple juice, orange juice, apple juice, and sugar. Store in the refrigerator.
- If will be served, slice apple without throwing the skin 1½ x 1½ cm. Throw into the juice mix.
- Mix well Mandarin orange below the water and ginger ale.
- Immediately, pour into a glass filled with ice cubes. Serve immediately.
Nutritional facts per glass:
- Calorie: 241 kcal
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Fat: 8.5 g
- Carbohydrate: 61.7 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g