- 300 grams of ripe papaya still hard, cut into 1.5 cm dice
- 250 grams of pineapple, cut into 1.5 cm dice
- 1 green apple, cored, cut into 1.5 cm dice
- 100 grams of red grapes, halved, seeded
- 6 strawberries, halved
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- All stirred together
- After being washed clean, all the ingredients are cooled in the refrigerator.
- Serve in a serving bowl.
- Pour dressing on top.
Nutritional facts per serving:
- Calorie: 94 kcal
- Protein: 0.75 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
- Carbohydrate: 24 grams
- Fiber: 1.3 grams
Cut apple towards being presented to avoid the apple meat changes color.
Post a Comment