- 7 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 100 grams of sugar
- 125 grams of flour
- 50 grams of cocoa powder
- 50 grams of raisins
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100 grams of margarine
- 50 grams of butter
- 200 grams of dark chocolate, melted
- 150 grams of white chocolate, melted
- 30 grams of custard powder
- 250 grams of liquid milk
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of rum
- Beat the margarine, butter and sugar until white.
- Enter the egg yolks one at a time. Beat until fluffy. Turn off the mixer.
- Pour the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder while sifted.
- Add also 150 grams of melting dark chocolate. Stir well.
- Divide into three parts. Add one part to brownies mold that has been backed with paper cake. Steam for 10 minutes.
- Rub custard over the cake that has been steamed. Steam again for 10 minutes.
- Do the same thing until the dough runs out.
- After all the cake is cooked, remove from pan. Chill. Pour the white chocolate to the top of the cake. Let stand until the chocolate dries. Then, put the rest of the white chocolate as garnish.
- Mix all ingredients except rum into a container.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the batter is thick and explodes. Lift.
- Once the custard is not smoky anymore, give rum.
Nutritional facts per cut:
- Calorie: 254 kcal
- Protein: 4.7 grams
- Fat: 13.5 grams
- Carbohydrate: 24 grams
- Cholesterol: 130 mg
- Fiber: 0.5 grams
Post a Comment