- 1 boneless and skinless chicken breast, get rid of the fat
- 100 g of smoked beef/chicken, divided into 8
- 100 g of cheese, cut into 8
- 1 egg white
- ½ tbsp. of lime/lemon juice
- 25 g of flour
- 50 g of paneer flour
- 8 toothpicks
- Cooking oil
- Both sides of each chicken breast are cut lengthwise into 2 in order to get 4 pcs. Each cut into 2 so that there are 8 pcs.
- Beat each chicken carefully so wide but not broken. Mix with lemon juice, pepper, salt, and nutmeg powder.
- Coat each piece of chicken with a piece of smoked beef/chicken. At one end, place a slice of cheese. Roll up tightly and pin with a toothpick.
- Mix the flour with pepper and nutmeg powder. Marinate chicken rolls one after the other with flour.
- After that, dip into the egg white and soon coat with paneer flour. Store in the refrigerator.
- When will be eaten, fry to a yellow-brown. Drain and place on absorbent paper before serving hot with salad, French fries, potatoes purée.
Nutritional facts per serving:
- Calorie: 266 kcal
- Protein: 20.3 g
- Fat: 7.6 g
- Carbohydrate: 17.8 g
- Cholesterol: 48 mg
- Fiber: 0.3 g
Post a Comment